Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Our day at the Castle Part 2

So it has come to my attention that there were pictures from Mari's phone that I failed to incorporate in our blog. LOL. So here it is. I'm glad she had them.

So apparently, the Tartan or Plaid cargo shorts, date back to the 17th century as did the athletic shoe.  Thank you Japan for your contribution so long ago. 
The nephews and I. I don't have the pictures of the lady trying to stuff me in  my form fitted Samurai outfit, but  you just had to be there.  She was so sorry and kept apologizing, which made it more fun for all of us. She was laughing so hard. LOL.


Introducing the Drunkersans.  And of course,every time we would take a picture, Mari would dip down so we couldn't see her feet. LOL. 

The Nephews getting used to their new job.

The Durnkersans and Inouyes always have time for the Paparazzi.

Authenticity at its finest.  Kolby keeping it real since Circa 2000.

Okay I hate to sound like the bad uncle, but they looked like they could have came from that era.

See what I mean.


Kolby letting Keian know that big brother aint so big.

So I take that back. Everyone said Richard Sr. looked the most  authentic. hahaha. He was awesome.  In fact  you can't see Lil' Richie and mom Elvira's face, but they were trembling in fear as Richard Sr. was about to hand out the punishment.

And then there was ice cream.

And more of it.  They get this from their mom. hahaha.

That's me saying " Honey, we don't need keys to get into the house!!!  "

View from the top of the Castle

Samurai Richard Marquez and I hanging out.

Mom look!! Mari and I bought this tear down!

I'm going to put my canoes and surfboards over here and not in the living room like Chandler  currently has it.

And then I'm going to bring my stable of horseys,

The subwoofer is going to go here for my outdoor stereo system.

Now I'm hungry. LOL.  (Don't know why this was here, but had to use it)






No comments:

Post a Comment