Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day 1 I think?

What a night we had. Everything I thought went so smooth.  Chris, being the seasoned traveler, was able to help out our college buddy Zach find transportation and gave him some tips on finding spots to stay at while he hung out for the weekend.

I titled this Day 1 because we left Hawaii on a Friday and I believe as I'm writing this, it's Sunday. Anyway, although I haven't posted a ton of pix yet, Chris hooked our hotel room up with food, drinks and a router. LOL. Love that!!!!

So I hope to be uploading a ton of pictures tonight. About to get ready for a Bazaar today.

Aloha.

Near the end of the flight to Haneda, you receive an Omiage  box that has a teri burger , candy and cookies in it.

The Elliot's found us.  And look at Kolby....he makes his uncle  proud. LOL

There was no way were were not getting Mari in the shot. Shout outs to Chris for  soliciting a photographer.

The family on the bus ride from the airport to Camp Zama. Gotta tell  you that Richard behind me is a soldier. We are going to have some fun today.  And check out Kolby again. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment