We hit yesterday real hard. My goal was to take in all the sites, take as many pictures as possible, and figure out the logistics for keeping our electronics charged for at least 12 hours of hard use. Of course I had some other things I wanted to get done, but unlike all the past trips I've been on, I didn't have an agenda. I didn't need to be anywhere but present.
 |
They also had wine barrels.
|
 |
Their shave ice uses frozen milk instead of ice for the shave ice. Mean.
|
 |
I don't know what they did to my Kirin, but I LIKEY. It was a frosted head or something.
|
 |
Mystery solved. We are doing curry right in Hawaii.
|
 |
Tako Yaki. Oishi!!
|
 |
Eve and Pauline planning their next rock-a-billy concert
|
 |
The Levels or Lebels, packing it up.
|
 |
All I can say is that, what happens in Takeshita Street on Sunday Nights, stays on Takeshita Streets on Sunday Nights. mhmmm |
 |
Get your crepes on.
|
 |
If only I had time to buy Mari her Christmas present.
|
 |
My good friend told me that her sister and brother in law left for Japan a few days before me. I told her, I know its my first time there, but I guarantee I'll run in to them. Actually with my loud ass green shirt, they ran into me. LOL.
|
 |
For you Ingress players. This is what I saw as we were leaving the area and I was on the train. Argggggh.
|
 |
| What happens on Takeshita Street on Sundays stays on Takeshita Street. HAHA. Go Head Japan!!! |
 |
| Just one of the homes on the way to the station. |
 |
Julez and Kolbz finding fun. I noticed that the base we were on had beautiful grass on their parks, unlike the surrounding homes that had gravel as their covering. But judging from the picture of the cousins playing on a swing on the way to the train station, they could care less about what was under their feet. A good reminder for me to remember what is really important in life. Yes. I know. Take it all in..... You're welcome. =)
|
 |
| Never grew up around trains or ever had a yearning to own one as a kid, but seeing them whiz by, I just can't get enough. |
 |
| A few photo bombs. haha |
 |
| Pano of the station. |
 |
| Hurry babe before the train moves. |
 |
| Okay. Yes. Got it. |
 |
Would you like Furiake with your fries?
|
 |
Entrance to the Meiji Shrine
|
 |
Still at the entrance.
|
 |
There were Kiosks just before the entrance, but nothing commercial like we find back home.
|
 |
One on each side before you go in.
|
 |
No words needed.
|
 |
They are having a great time!!
|
 |
Typical cousins. I know they love hanging out with each other.
|
 |
History around the Sake Barrels.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment