![]() |
| Chris and Richard checking out some of the cars from Japan. Normally what we do is find a place to park and then walk to a train station. |
![]() |
| Eve, Julez and Mari on our way to Kamakura. |
![]() |
| Taxi crew on standby. |
![]() |
| The signs are clear enough where I think I could find my way around . |
![]() |
| Richard making sure that Julez and Pauline get on the Rickshaw safely. |
![]() |
| 3000 yen and 10 minutes to get there. Pauline and Julez with big smilez. |
![]() |
| I haven't seen one dirty truck since I've been here. |
![]() |
| Interesting donuts. |
![]() |
| Not so big. |
![]() |
| Dad taking a shot of his son while Josh provides the muscle. |
![]() |
| Burner for the incense. |
![]() |
| It's really hard to capture how huge the bronze statue is, especially next to the mountain side. |
![]() |
| Her friends are setting up the shots so it looks like she's kissing the cheek. |
![]() |
| I wonder who these belong too? |
![]() |
| Cousins posing while Mari photo bombs just behind. |
![]() |
| Crepes everywhere. From Banana cheese take to tuna and cream cheese, they are all over. Smells so goo d and tastes awesome. |
![]() |
| Next up. |
![]() |
| Julia the Happy Customer. |
![]() |
| I've never been a fan of van's but these Honda vans were tricked out. |
![]() |
| Dad charging hard with his backpack son. |
![]() |
| We were all impressed at how dad navigated through traffic. |
![]() |
| I was trying to get the bus driver to wave Hi but he wasn't having any of it. |
![]() |
| Julez what are you thoughts on this beer? |
![]() |
| No Kobe. Forget about it. |
![]() |
| He's got that determined look on his face. LOL. |
![]() |
| Did not get a chance to see what this was. |
![]() |
| Three generations. |
![]() |
| We are never to far from home. |
![]() |
| I've done the math and figured out that we hit vending machines every other stop. So what? We are on vacation. |
![]() |
| The rest stop before the train back gets here. |
![]() |
| Cheezu. |
![]() |
| Trains, I can't get enough. |
![]() |
| I'm not going to say which nephew wanted to slide on the rails of the stairs. This middle shot shows how high up were were. |
![]() |
| Kobe's tonkatsu was awesome. |
![]() |
| Mari had the winning dinner. |
![]() |
| I almost pee'd my pants as Josh and Lil Richie were doing the T-Bow. |
![]() |
| Never not be in line for a train. This section lines you up for the preferred seating section. |
![]() |
| These type of trains are called the romance cars. |
![]() |
| They take their manhole covers seriously. |
![]() |
| Bet you can't tell me which of the medicines shown, made me feel the best? |










































No comments:
Post a Comment