So here I am, sitting somewhere over the Pacific Ocean, half way between Hawaii and San Diego. My director thought it would be a great idea if I joined the California Managers summit in San Diego. And of course, being the supportive employee I am, I booked my flight once the dates were confirmed. I was anxious and focused on getting my travel ready that I completely forgot it was Superbowl Sunday. It hadn't even crossed my mind. At least not until my wife said, "wow, you gonna miss the supoerbowl". I thought she was kidding. LOL.
Anyway at last I heard, Seattle was leading 8 to 0, thanks to our fine pilots.
Finally landed and saw the score. What a blow out. Couldn't wait to go to the hotel and find out what happened.
Weather is perfect this evening; something like low 50s.
I made the call to the hotel driver and he was there in 10 minutes.
Hilton Sann Diego at Harbor Island is where Im at.
BTW, the Sandwhich thing in the photo is a Manapua. This one was rubbish.
Okay, goodnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment