Monday, February 3, 2014

Early Much?

It never fails whenever I travel, I always make sure that I set my alarm for 530 in the morning. I don't know why I  do that since I always get up 2 minutes before I'm supposed to anyway. Well this morning I decided to start my day by going to the gym. 
I got there this morning and the only thing open and was the recumbent bicycle, next to this one dude. I got on the bike and pounded away for about 15 minutes untill I got tired of his flying sweat and me sliding due to my basketball shorts. so I decided to go for a 10000 steps session and I went to hang out at Harbor Point Marina.
It was a really nice walk and I took a few pictures got back to my hotel to shower got dressed and I looked at my watch a noticed I still got another 3 hours. I re read my agenda and the first event doesn't start to 10 o'clock a.m. I've already been up for five hours. Lovely.

1 comment: